Sunday, January 1, 2023

Good-bye 2022!

Well, here we are at the end of 2022.  I like the fact that I am ending on a high note these last few days -- I have been on the treadmill twice recently (3 miles each time) and at Cyclebar quite a bit (as well as some yoga and stretching to boot!).  I have even updated this blog a few times, kept up my lessons on Duolingo (go Team German and Team Japanese!).   Lastly -- I have been working on some sewing projects.

I got smart this year and decided to watch the yearly Sulky New Year's Eve Party Sew-along -- I have a beautiful kit that I didn't want to mess up and will work on that project tomorrow!  While watching the sew along, I finished quilting the sewing project below and even attached the binding.  Other than hand-sewing, I am almost done with that as well!


Tomorrow:  I focus on "Intentions" of 2023!

1 comment:

  1. Really helpful and informative post. I enjoyed reading the different points and found the suggestions practical and easy to understand. Thanks for sharing such useful information. Students who need additional academic guidance may also consider best assignment help melbourne for support with challenging coursework and deadlines.

    ReplyDelete

Book Review: "Murder Book: A Graphic Memoir of a True Crime Obsession"

  When I was in graduate school -- pursuing an MA and later a PhD in English -- I often “hid” the true crime books that I tended to read whe...