I am already stressing about keeping this blog updated and super stressed and we are at like, what, day 8 of the new year?
So what am I stressed out about? Will it help to write this all down?
1. Whisky. Every walk with him is leaving me in tears lately. He pulls so hard and I have been trying to train him with words but it isn't working. He cowers at me when I say "no" and it makes going on a walk = the last thing I want to do. But we need to help him get exercise because his puppy-ness leaves us tired.
2. School. I will be teaching in person in another week. I have no idea when I will get a vaccination and I am terrified of catching COVID after we have been so careful for the past 9 months. I always feel a little nervous before a new semester (I so desperately want to be a "good" teacher, not just an "okay" teacher).
3. Hemorrhoids. I hate them and I need to see a doc soon because I am experiencing the worst problem with them that I have ever had. The big issue with this is that I no longer have a primary care physician and so I am not sure how I go about getting one.
4. Our old place. We want to put it on the market by Feb 1 but it is taking so long to get things done -- like painting, dealing with the floors, installing new appliances, etc. I am terrified that we won't be able to sell it and will always be paying two mortgages.
5. No sewing. I just seem to have lost my mojo on this one. I start a project and then never get past the second step.
Ugh. This won't help with any of the above, but I need a glass of wine now.